Monday 7 September 2009

Welcome...first day!

A little about me....in short.

I am 25 (26 in 16 days) and at the moment i am a Forklift driver for a construction company, but unfortunately got made redundant last week so am on the job hunt at the moment.

I am training to be a driving instructor and i have my instructor theory test in 2 weeks. I would like to go back to uni next year to study Games Design so at the moment i am researching that to make sure that i can get financial aid to go back to uni (having left the first time - another days story).

I have a loverly girlfriend called Hetty and we have a nice apartment in Cheltenham and we also have a cat....pictures to follow i expect. She works in a private school as a textiles technician. We are happy and we enjoy going to the cinema and exercise and walking.

Well thats it for now....this was just an intro to me, i will try and write something every day to keep you informed of what i am upto....my life should be heading in a positive direction now so will hopefully have some interesting thigns to write about....right...cooking a roast right now so off now.....

be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment